1. Download and print the appropriate ENTRY FORM (please see the above links)
2. Entry Form must be completed and signed by a parent, teacher or guardian.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!
Each ENTRY FORM needs to include a DIRECT EMAIL CONTACT and HOME ADDRESS for the artist or a parent.
We must be able to contact the winners directly regarding their win and return of their art during the summer.
3. Mail completed entry to the address at the top of your Entry Form by March 31 2018.
4. A COMPLETED ENTRY INCLUDES:
- Your original ARTWORK – Original artwork of ANY official state-fish or Ontario designated fish is eligible. Learn about your home state’s official fish, or pick a different state-fish and explore its characteristics, habitat and behavior through art! View the LIST OF ELIGIBLE STATE-FISH here to help you get started.
- Your ENTRY FORM affixed WITH A GLUE STICK to the back of your artwork. (please….no staples, paper clips OR tape!!!)
- Your original “one side of one page” of WRITING with your NAME, STATE & GRADE on the BACK. Do NOT attach your writing to your art
5. EDUCATORS: We will return your classroom’s art to you at our expense.
You do not need to include any funds for the return.
6. INDIVIDUALS: If you would like your art returned you should include a check for $10, to Wildlife Forever, covering shipping & handling.
7. Entries will not be accepted by e-mail.