ARTWORK ~ bluegill, Jake S., MN, Grades 4-6
2013 How to Enter
the STATE-FISH ART Contest
*** 9"x12" IS THE ENTRY SIZE ***
Please take the time to review the RULES & GUIDELINES very year, there are one or two very disappointed
students because they, their teachers or their parents did not follow these simple requirements. The unfortunate result is disqualification by the judges.
portfolios must be postmarked by March 31 and include:
- An ENTRY FORM affixed WITH A GLUE STICK to the back of your artwork.
(please....no staples, paper clips OR tape!!!)
- Your original ESSAY with your name and address on the BACK - (DO NOT attach to your art)
- Your original ARTWORK - Original artwork of ANY official state-fish or Ontario designated fish is eligible. Learn about your home state's official fish, or pick a different state-fish and explore its characteristics, habitat and behavior through art!
- INFORMATION ON ELIGIBLE STATE-FISH
2. Download and print the appropriate ENTRY FORM (please see the links below)
3. Entry Form should include an direct email contact and home address for the artist or a parent.
4. Entry Form must be completed and signed by a parent, teacher or guardian.
5. Entries will not be accepted by e-mail.
6. Mail to the address at the top left of your Entry Form