ARTWORK ~ bluegill, Kevin J., ND, Grades K-3
2015 HOW TO ENTER
the STATE-FISH ART Contest
►► 9"x12" HORIZONTAL IS THE ART ENTRY SIZE
ONE SIDE OF ONE PAGE IS THE WRITTEN WORDS MAXIMUM◄◄
Please take the time to review the
Each year there are one or two VERY disappointed
students because they,
their teachers or their parents did not follow the simple requirements.
The unfortunate result is disqualification by the judges.
entries must be postmarked by March 31 and include:
- An ENTRY FORM affixed WITH A GLUE STICK to the back of your artwork.
(please....no staples, paper clips OR tape!!!)
- Your original WRITTEN WORDS with your NAME, STATE & GRADE on the BACK - (Keep separate - DO NOT attach to your art)
- Your original ARTWORK - Original artwork of ANY official state-fish or Ontario designated fish is eligible. Learn about your home state's official fish, or pick a different state-fish and explore its characteristics, habitat and behavior through art!
- LIST OF ELIGIBLE STATE-FISH
2. Download and print the appropriate ENTRY FORM (please see the links below)
3. Entry Form must be completed and signed by a parent, teacher or guardian.
4. Entries will not be accepted by e-mail.
5. Mail to the address at the top of your Entry Form by March 31st.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!
Each ENTRY FORM needs to include a
DIRECT EMAIL CONTACT and HOME ADDRESS
for the artist or a parent.
We must be able to contact the winners directly
regarding their win, attendance at the EXPO
and return of their art during the summer.
2015 ENTRY FORMS
FOR ALL ENTRIES INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL
(except the five states listed below)