ARTWORK ~ bluegill, Kevin J., ND, Grades K-3
2016 HOW TO ENTER
the STATE-FISH ART Contest
►► 9"x12" HORIZONTAL IS THE ART ENTRY SIZE
ONE SIDE OF ONE PAGE IS THE WRITING MAXIMUM◄◄
Each year there are one or two VERY disappointed
students because they,
their teachers or their parents did not follow the simple requirements.
The unfortunate result is disqualification by the judges.
entries must be postmarked by March 31 and include:
- Your original ARTWORK - Original artwork of ANY official state-fish or Ontario designated fish
is eligible. Learn about your home state's official fish, or pick a different state-fish and
explore its characteristics, habitat and behavior through art!
- LIST OF ELIGIBLE STATE-FISH
- Your original "one side of one page" of WRITING with your NAME, STATE & GRADE on theBACK
- ENTRY FORM affixed WITH A GLUE STICK to the back of your artwork.
(please....no staples, paper clips OR tape!!!)
2. Download and print the appropriate ENTRY FORM (please see the links below)
3. Entry Form must be completed and signed by a parent, teacher or guardian.
4. Entries will not be accepted by e-mail.
5. Mail to the address at the top of your Entry Form by March 31st.
6. INDIVIDUALS: If you would like your art returned you should include a check for $10,
to WIldlife Forever, covering shipping & handling.
7. EDUCATORS: We will return your class' art to you at our expense.
You do not need to include any funds
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!
Each ENTRY FORM needs to include a DIRECT EMAIL CONTACT and
HOME ADDRESS for the artist or a parent.
We must be able to contact the winners directly regarding their win,
attendance at the EXPO and return of their art during the summer.
2016 ENTRY FORMS
Please Note: Arkansas participants now use the Standard Entry Form
and mail their entries to Wildlife Forever.
FOR ALL ENTRIES INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL
(except the four states listed below)