ARTWORK ~ bluegill, Kevin J., ND, Grades K-3
2017 STATE-FISH ART CONTEST
►► HORIZONTAL 9" x 12" IS THE ART ENTRY SIZE
ONE SIDE OF ONE PAGE IS THE MAXIMUM WRITING ◄◄
Each year there are one or two VERY disappointed
students because they,
their teachers or their parents did not follow the simple requirements.
The unfortunate result is disqualification by the judges.
2017 ENTRY FORMS
PLEASE NOTE: IOWA PARTICIPANTS now use the Standard Entry Form
and mail your entries directly to Wildlife Forever.
FOR ALL ENTRIES INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL
(except the four states listed below)
1. Download and print the appropriate ENTRY FORM (please see the above links)
2 Entry Form must be completed and signed by a parent, teacher or guardian.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!
Each ENTRY FORM needs to include
a DIRECT EMAIL CONTACT and HOME ADDRESS
for the artist or a parent.
We must be able to contact the winners directly
regarding their win and return of their art during the summer.
3. Mail completed entry to the address at the top of your Entry Form by March 31 2017.
4. A COMPLETED ENTRY INCLUDES:
-Your original ARTWORK - Original artwork of ANY official state-fish or Ontario designated fish is eligible. Learn about your home state's official fish, or pick a different state-fish and explore its characteristics, habitat and behavior through art!
-Your ENTRY FORM affixed WITH A GLUE STICK to the back of your artwork.
(please....no staples, paper clips OR tape!!!)
- Your original "one side of one page" of WRITING with your NAME, STATE & GRADE
on the BACK. Do NOT attach your writing to your art
5. EDUCATORS: We will return your classroom's art to you at our expense.
You do not need to include any funds for the return.
6. INDIVIDUALS: If you would like your art returned you should include a check for $10,
to WIldlife Forever, covering shipping & handling.
7. Entries will not be accepted by e-mail.