ARTWORK ~ bluegill, Kevin J., ND, Grades K-3
2016 STATE-FISH ART CONTEST
►► 9"x12" HORIZONTAL IS THE ART ENTRY SIZE
ONE SIDE OF ONE PAGE IS THE MAXIMUM WRITING ◄◄
Each year there are one or two VERY disappointed
students because they,
their teachers or their parents did not follow the simple requirements.
The unfortunate result is disqualification by the judges.
1. Download and print the appropriate ENTRY FORM (please see the links below)
2. Entry Form must be completed and signed by a parent, teacher or guardian.
3. Mail completed entry to the address at the top of your Entry Form by March 31st.
4. A completed entry includes:
-Your original ARTWORK - Original artwork of ANY official state-fish or Ontario designated fish is eligible. Learn about your home state's official fish, or pick a different state-fish and explore its characteristics, habitat and behavior through art!
- Your original "one side of one page" of WRITING with your NAME, STATE & GRADE
- Your ENTRY FORM affixed WITH A GLUE STICK to the back of your artwork.
(please....no staples, paper clips OR tape!!!)
5. Entries will not be accepted by e-mail.
6. INDIVIDUALS: If you would like your art returned you should include a check for $10,
to WIldlife Forever, covering shipping & handling.
7. EDUCATORS: We will return your classroom's art to you at our expense.
You do not need to include any funds for the return.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT!!
Each ENTRY FORM needs to include a DIRECT EMAIL CONTACT and
HOME ADDRESS for the artist or a parent.
We must be able to contact the winners directly regarding their win,
attendance at the EXPO and return of their art during the summer.
2016 ENTRY FORMS
Please Note: Arkansas participants now use the Standard Entry Form
and mail your entries to Wildlife Forever.
FOR ALL ENTRIES INCLUDING INTERNATIONAL
(except the four states listed below)